Saturday, February 18, 2012

TMBG Shirt #60: Union County MusicFest '09

Not to be confused with Union County Music Fest '05 (#37), here's a shirt that I picked up during my return trip to the annual festival held in NJ. This time, it took place in Oak Ridge Park in the city of Clark, with They Might Be Giants' performances on the second day of the fest; September 13, 2009.
On the back is a list of the bands that appeared, including Third Eye Blind as the headliner. TMBG played two shows this time around, the first being a family show preceded by a performance by 1910 Fruitgum Company, which was quite nostalgic for me as their song "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy" was my favorite 45 in my parents' record collection when I was a kid.

MP3 of the Week:
Snowball In Hell

About two thirds of this seven minute performance at Rams Head Live! in Baltimore, MD on 2/17/12 consists of The Avatars of They executing the bridge in a very drawn out and rambling manner. Classic!
Buy Join Us Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment