Saturday, August 21, 2010

Greetings!

Welcome to my They Might Be Giants Fan Blog. I'm not entirely sure what this blog is going to be yet, other then an outlet for giving away free TMBG stuff. I might tell a story or two, or maybe even run a TMBG contest with a physical prize that I will snail-mail to the winner. Any interest? Please comment.

My first offering is from my defunct theymightbegiants.org MP3 archive, and I'm taking requests.

TMBG perform Spin-the-Dial at Bogart's in Cincinnati, OH on 5/17/96. They happen upon Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London", and after checking the rest of the dial They decide to give it a shot. However, it seems that the lyrics are not exactly known as John Flansburgh launches into an improvised version about "Friday the 13th"??

1 comment:

  1. I've been searching for this one! Thanks! Good luck on your blog!

    ReplyDelete