Saturday, May 21, 2011

TMBG Shirt #21: We Never Go To work

Oh no, no, I never wear this shirt. Well, that's not exactly true.. I do wear it occasionally. It's just that yellow isn't my color. Neither is red, but that usually won't stop me from buying yet another TMBG shirt. On the front is the standard cat-and-mouse instrumental bathathon.
On the back is a child taking trumpet lessons from a dog-headed boy. Nothing weird about that. "WE NEVER GO TO WORK" is inscribed above. Buy "Work on Yellow" now at the TMBG Merch Store.
Here's the fun video that the images were borrowed from that snuck onto the Here Come the 123s album disguised as "7 Days of the Week". It was animated by David Cowles and Sean McBride, so I suppose that they deserve credit for the shirt, as well.
MP3 of the Week:
Masshole

An instrumental show opener that usually included band introductions. Performed at The Bowery Ballroom in New York City on 4/20/00.

No comments:

Post a Comment